P/Q/W/T Line Reroutes Near Chiles/Cowell/Drummond Sept 25 until End of Year
UPDATE: Effective Monday, September 25, 2017, the P, Q, T, and W Lines will be re-routed until the end of the 2017 calendar year due to major roadway construction at the intersection of Chiles/Cowell/Drummond. Buses may not run as scheduled due to construction re-routes and Nextbus predictions in this area will be inaccurate.
W Line: The W line will be unable to operate on Cowell between Drummond and Lillard/Pole Line. The line will operate via Drummond, Albany, and Arnold Streets. One stop will not be served at Cowell/Halsey Circle. For this stop, use Cowell/Valdora.
P/Q/T Lines: The P/Q/T lines will be unable to operate on Cowell between Ohlone and Drummond. The lines will operate via Lillard and Ohlone to/from Cowell. Five stops will not be served during construction. Use alternatives on Cowell and Lillard. See stop specific details below.
Impacted stops and alternatives:
- Cowell at Halsey Circle (W) – No W line service. Use M line at this stop or proceed to Cowell/Valdora for W line.
- Drummond at Albany (P/T) – No P or T line service, only W line service. Use stop on Lillard at Arnold for P and T lines.
- Cowell at Drummond (P/T) – Stop closed. Use stop on Cowell at Ohlone.
- Cowell at Ohlone (Q/T) – Stop closed. Use temporary stop on Ohlone at Cowell.
- Drummond at Cowell (Q/T) – Stop closed. Use temporary stop on Lillard at Drummond.
- Drummond at Lillard (Q/T) – Stop closed. Use temporary stop on Lillard at Drummond.
We apologize for the inconvenience during this construction project.