Each year, Unitrans undertakes a service review and proposes changes to improve service and reallocate resources based on community feedback and service usage.
Final changes will be presented for approval at the Unitrans Advisory Committee meeting on April 25, 2019 at 4:00pm at 25 Russell Boulevard, Davis, CA 95616 at the City Hall Chambers.
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call us at 530-752-2877 from 7:30am to 6:00pm on Monday-Friday.
3. Mail us at Unitrans, 1 Shields Avenue, 5 South Hall, Davis, CA 95616
4. Come to one of two public open houses: April 2, 2019 from 4:00pm-7:00pm at the Davis Senior Center, 646 A Street, Davis, CA 95616 or April 4, 2019 from 4:00pm-7:00pm on UC Davis campus at the Memorial Union Building, 2nd Floor, DeCarli Room, 1 Shields Avenue, 201 Memorial Union, Davis, CA 95616.
5. Attend the public hearing on April 25, 2019 at 4:00pm at the Davis City Hall Chambers, 23 Russell Boulevard, Davis, CA 95616.
Due to safety issues, the westbound A and Z lines are proposed to be rerouted from 2nd Street between B Street and H Street to 3rd Street between C Street and H Street. The westbound Amtrak Station stop will be approximately one block from the Amtrak Station.
Discontinuation of pilot due to low ridership at end of the 2018-19 Davis Joint Unified School District school year. Customers are directed to F and Q lines. Resources used on this line will be used to improve reliability on the P and Q lines.
O Line is proposed to operate bi-directionally on 8th Street, L Street, and Pole Line Road to improve access to shopping opportunities like at Grocery Outlet. The schedule will be adjusted to improve reliability.
The X line is proposed for discontinuation due to low ridership. Resources used on the X line will be used to improve reliability on the O Line.
Reintroduce midday weekday 15 minute service on the D, G, J, W, and V lines.
Annual Pass - Price will increase from $198 to $216 effective July 1, 2019. This change was approved and advertised starting in 2018.
No changes to the cash fare, 10-ride ticket, monthly pass, or quarterly pass prices.