Unitrans is working hard to keep you and our employees healthy! Click here for a short video to learn more!
What are we doing?
* Face coverings are REQUIRED while riding the bus. Customers without coverings may not be served.
* Keep conversations to a minimum on the bus and keep conversations with the driver to necessary conversations only.
* All operable windows are open and the ventilation system is running at all times.
* Bus capacity will be limited to approx. 18 customers if possible. Customers should spread themselves out on the buses. Some seats are marked as "do not sit".
* Only engage driver and conductor as needed from a safe distance.
Cleaning Procedures Currently in Place:
* All interior bus hard surfaces and seats are sanitized daily.
* Drivers and conductors are instructed to wipe down their work space at the start of their shifts.
Customers are encouraged to bring hand santizer or other personal hygiene products they wish to use before, during, and after riding the bus at their own discretion. Any service changes will be posted on the Unitrans web site and Facebook page and will also be available by calling Unitrans at (530) 752-2877.
For Coronavirus information for the UC Davis campus, please go to this link: https://campusready.ucdavis.edu/.