Unitrans is taking the following measures to help protect our customers and employees:
* Face coverings are REQUIRED while riding the bus. Customers without coverings may not be served.
* Keep conversations to a minimum on the bus and keep conversations with the driver to necessary conversations only.
* All operable windows are open and the ventilation system is running at all times.
* Bus capacity will be limited to 15 customers if possible. Customers should spread themselves out on the buses.
* Customers are directed to board and deboard via the rear doors if able to limit driver and conductor contact. Only engage driver and conductor as needed from behind the yellow chain on the buses.
* All service is fare-free for the time being in order to limit contact with drivers and conductors.
Cleaning Procedures Currently in Place:
* All interior bus hard surfaces are sanitized twice daily.
* Drivers and conductors are instructed to wipe down their work space at the start of their shifts.
* The entire interior of the buses are extensively sanitized at least weekly with a sanitizing spray.
Customers are encouraged to bring hand santizer or other personal hygiene products they wish to use before, during, and after riding the bus at their own discretion. Any service changes will be posted on the Unitrans web site and Facebook page and will also be available by calling Unitrans at (530) 752-2877.
For Coronavirus information for the UC Davis campus, please go to this link: https://campusready.ucdavis.edu/.