In order to improve service reliability, service changes will take effect on Monday, August 2, 2021 as described below. For more information, click on our special service change webpage! For new schedules, click on Routes, choose your line, and set the "Term" to Summer Session 2.
- The E line will operate on Fifth Street between UC Davis & F Street. For downtown, use the bus stops on Fifth Street at D Street. You can also use the A, Z, and O lines for service on Second Street, the L line for service on B Street, and the M line for service on First Street and B Street.
- Due to F Street construction, the E & L lines are detoured on Monday, August 2. Bus stops at 8th/D, 8th/G, F/6th, and F/8th are closed. Use 8th/J, B/7th, or 5th/D. On Tuesday, August 3, the E, F, P, and Q lines are detoured. All stops on F St bwtn 10th and Covell are closed and all 14th Street stops are closed. Use stops on Villanova, Covell, and Oak.
- The Z line morning schedule will operate five minutes later than the pre-August 2, 2021 schedule.
- Minor schedule adjustments are made to the F, L, M, P, Q, and W lines.
As a reminder, through September 21, 2021, the following summer adjustments are still in place:
- K & M lines will continue to operate every 30 minutes on weekdays between 7am and 8pm
- The D & W lines will be suspended through September 21, 2021
- Continued reminder that the A & L lines will operate to/from the Memorial Union Bus Terminal until September 21, 2021 due to construction
COVID-19 precautions are still in place and face coverings are required. For a video on how we're keeping you safe, click here.